If for any reason you do not wish to receive further product and marketing information from us then it is easy to tell us. For example our customer newsletter and similar emails contain a link to allow you to remove your email address from our marketing lists.
What information do we collect and when?
The majority of information we collect is anonymous aggregated data. For example we use industry standard tools – such as Google Analytics and our web server logs – to:
understand web traffic volumes by time of day, geographic area, user device type, ISP and domain
identify the source of web traffic such as search engines, social networks and advertising
BPPP Ltd collects more specific information about you in certain circumstances:
- Details you provide on registration or completing forms to access our free calculator tools & research and opinion papers.
- We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions, competitions and surveys offered by our web site.
- We treat all your information as confidential . We comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. Any personal information which you provide to us is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Please tell us immediately if any of your personal details (name, email address etc.) change, so that we can ensure our records are up to date.
What information is NOT collected?
If you use our on-line planning tools – such as the predictive dialler calculator – the data you enter is NOT collected by BPPP Ltd. We understand that this information is both personal and potentially sensitive. We have designed our tools so that your information is processed entirely on your device with no transmission of your data to our web site.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use anonymous information to:
- monitor aggregated use of our website in order to identify typical user preferences and track the volume and source of traffic on particular pages
- identify technical errors on our web site and identify improvements in the structure and navigation of our web site(s) with the aim of enhancing the experience for all web users
- share aggregated statistics relating to use of our web site(s) with third parties such as reputable business partners
Where more specific information is available about you – for example you have provided your details to access specific areas of our web site(s) – then we use this information:
- to manage your account with us
for administering membership of our service
- to enable us to provide you with a better service
to monitor your use of our website. We use this information to provide you with specific additional information that we hope will be of interest to you
- Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
We may contact you by post, text message (SMS), email, telephone or social media. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive offers and information from us please send an email to email@example.com and we will remove you from our database.
We do NOT share information about you outside BPPP Ltd without your specific permission.
How long do we keep your data for?
We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our support team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
You can verify the details you have submitted to us by contacting our customer services team. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your email address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by BPPP Ltd. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- Always feel free to update us on your details at any point by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us.
We may use your information to notify you about changes to the functionality of our web site. We may send you offers or information which we think you may be interested in. Links in our marketing emails that reach our web site(s) can be used to infer your specific preferences and areas of interest.
If for any reason you do not wish to receive further product and marketing information from us by email then it is easy to tell us. For example our customer newsletter and similar emails contain a link to allow you to remove your email address from our marketing lists.
What about cookies?
Reset cookie consent
The cookies that we use are ‘Session, or transient cookies’ or ‘Permanent, persistent, or stored cookies’ as described in the aboutcookies.org frequently asked questions.
We do NOT set any third party cookies.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. You do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to use our service, however please note that if you turn cookies off some parts of our web site will be a little irritating – repeatedly requesting log-in details for example.